This article provides the steps to enable Sandbox Security in ColdFusion admin. Edge Hosting recommends disabling CFExecute and CFRegistry tags for security reasons.
- Log into ColdFusion Administrator.
- Navigate to Security > Resource Security.
- Click the checkbox to Enable ColdFusion Sandbox Security.
- Navigate to the CF Tags tab. Move CFExecute and CFRegistry from the left column to the right column to disable the tags. Click Finish. Note: Do not disable these tags if your site's functionality is dependent upon this tags. In most cases, these tags should not be used.
- Once the changes are made, ColdFusion will need to be restarted for the changes to take effect. Open services.msc on the server and restart the ColdFusion Application Server.