This article reviews adding a new domain user to SmarterMail 10 as the domain administrator.
To add a new domain to SmarterMail 10, follow the steps below.
- Log into SmarterMail admin as the domain administrative user. This is typically located at http://<server_ip_address>:9998 or http://mail.domain.com (depending on how the server is configured).
- Once logged in as the domain user, click Settings on the left side toolbar.
- Right-click the domain and choose Manage. This should bring you to the Settings section (the yellow gear will be highlighted as it is below -- if not, click the Settings button).
- Expand the Domain Settings tree and click Users.
- At the top of the screen, click New.
- Enter in the user information and configure the settings accordingly. Once done, click Save and the user is available to use immediately.